BHCC
Follow us

Search

Archive
  -   (Page 2)

Introducing The Highly Anticipated First Addition to The Beverly Spirits Portfolio: The Beverly Reserve - A Limited Barrel Strength Masterpiece Beverly Spirits is proud to introduce The Beverly Reserve, a highly anticipated, limited barrel strength American whiskey set to make its debut today. The Beverly Reserve adds an exciting new dimension to the brand’s portfolio, building on the success of its original multi-award winning

An Unforgettable Evening of Entertainment, Inspiration and Joy "When Feeling Blue, Think Yellow" You are cordially invited to The Monique Woolley Foundation's (#Whenfeelingbluethinkyellow) Second Annual Fundraising Gala. Help make a difference in so many lives by joining us for a memorable evening on Sunday, September 17, 2023 and supporting this charitable organization's lifesaving work. CEO Amour Delus established The Monique Woolley Foundation, whose mission is to

Prioritize Your Health: Three Ways Acupuncture Can Keep You in Prime Condition In my travels as an acupuncturist, I am often asked, “Can I have acupuncture even if I don’t have any ailments?” My answer is, “You may incorporate acupuncture into your wellness routine no matter what.”  These are just a few ideas on how acupuncture can help you maintain health. While some may view

Theatre 40, 2023 - 2024 season is here!  This new season has provocative dramas, hilarious comedies, charming romances and several premieres on stage. All of the productions will, as always, include Sunday Matinees. Extraordinary special events are planned throughout the year! And — back by popular demand, in its 21st year — Theatre 40’s critically-acclaimed production of The Manor will be returning to Greystone Mansion. They

GAME CHANGER NEVER TAKE A BAD SELFIE AGAIN By: Starla Fortunato Luxury Brand Photographer Ready? Step 1 Let’s do a little selfie test. In the daylight, find a window. Put your back against the window and snap a shot. View your photo on your screen. Notice the uneven lighting. Dull features. Shadows under eyes? Don’t worry – you’ll delete this photo in a moment. Step 2 Now face the window and stand a couple of feet

The Fountain Coffee Room opens for dinner With its iconic banana leaf wallpaper and curved counter, our beloved Fountain Coffee Room serve classic American cuisine alongside a glorious helping of 1950s nostalgia. This intimate space is now open for dinner Thursday through Sunday, offering the chance to enjoy our popular silver dollar pancakes any time of the day! Poolside movie nights Our popular poolside movie series

Steak 48 Expands to the West Coast with New Beverly Hills Location The upscale steakhouse, Steak 48 launched its newest highly-anticipated eatery in the heart of Beverly Hills on Friday, January 13, 2023. Located at 9680 Wilshire Blvd, Steak 48’s Beverly Hills outpost features bold art and an intimate layout and design, along with luxury personal service. A classic American steakhouse at its core, the restaurant aims to offer guests an unparalleled dining

Take chance on change and breathe new life into your hair with professional hair color! Andrew Locke Hair Beverly Hills provides luxurious and restorative hair color options for everyone!  The results are hydrating, shiny, beautiful color and highlights that will keep you hair in its best shape! With 20 years in the beauty industry, Andrew Locke offers a full-service, immaculate studio salon for customers