Resources & Information for Beverly Hills Businesses
- Find key information and data on doing business in Beverly Hills on the Economic Development Portal.
- For the Guide on Opening and Maintaining a Business in the City of Beverly Hills, click here.
- Starting a Business in Beverly Hills? Find important details & information here.
- View the economic profile of Beverly Hills here.
Regional Business Resources
- Small Business Development Center – Find details here
- If you are a consumer with a complaint of a business in Beverly Hills or the Greater LA Region, visit the Better Business Bureau online here.
For questions or feedback, contact Blair Schlecter, Schlecter@beverlyhillschamber.com or 310.248.1000 x109
LA Metro Purple Line Subway Extension Construction
The Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority is constructing an extension of the Purple Line subway which will run primarily underneath Wilshire Boulevard through the Westside of Los Angeles. Section 1 of the Purple Line Extension will include a station at Wilshire and La Cienega Blvds. Section 2 of the Purple Line Extension will include a subway station near the intersection of Wilshire Blvd. and Beverly Drive.
For further information about the project, click here.
The City of Beverly Hills also has information about the construction schedule, detours and impacts. Click here to view.
City of Beverly Hills Ambassador Program
The Beverly Hills Ambassador Program is safety and hospitality program adopted by the City of Beverly Hills and run by the independent service company Block by Block to enhance the high quality of life for which the City is renowned. Ambassadors work in partnership with the City’s Human Services Division, Police and other departments to address aggressive panhandling and connect individuals with social service needs to the City’s Beverly Hills Outreach Team (BHOT). The Ambassadors are deployed in the City’s downtown core serving residents, merchants and visitors. The Ambassador Team is available 24/7, and can be reached by calling or texting 424-302-1487. Find more details here.
Office Depot Affinity Program
Affinity programs are another benefit to chamber membership, as purchasing power is stronger in numbers.
The Office Depot chamber affinity program offers significant savings for all chamber members. The pricing program is specifically tailored to support chamber members, employees and your business. Average overall retail savings is 20% on an annual basis. For details on this program and the account number visit this link.