The Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce Issues PAC (FPPC #1368629) was created in 2014 to preserve, protect, and foster good government. The PAC is an unincorporated association, registered with the California Secretary of State.
The PAC evaluates and makes endorsements on ballot measures, development projects and other issues where appropriate and also expends funds to support those issues. For example, the PAC distributes mailers, flyers, and advertisements, and prepares opinion pieces.
The Issues PAC is run by a seven-member Board of Trustees. The By-Laws of the PAC require that all Trustees must be Chamber members; and a majority of the Trustees must also be members of the Chamber’s Board of Directors.
Trustees of the Issues PAC
- Kelly Scott, Attorney at Ervin Cohen & Jessup (President)
- Darin Marinov, Principal, Marinov & Company, Inc (Vice-President)
- Jonathan Durante, Relationship Manager, First Republic Bank (Treasurer)
- Jennifer Kullmann, CFO, The Gersh Agency (Assistant Treasurer)
- David Mirharooni, Principal, Brickstar Capital
- Nicholas Rimedio, General Manager at La Peer Hotel
- Mark Egerman, Attorney at Egerman Law Group
The Issues PAC is funded through donations from members of the Chamber of Commerce. It does not receive funds from the City of Beverly Hills or Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce. The Issues PAC is affiliated with, but acts independent of, the Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce.