- Programs & Services
- Economic Development
Small Business Services
- Small Business Services
- Small Business Development Center
- Small Business Saturday
- Job Postings
- Local Specials
- Member Deals
'The Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce has given me wonderful access to the City Leaders and I have the utmost respect for all the individuals involved at the city planning level.'
John Bendheim – President - Bendheim Enterprises, Inc.
Small Business Saturday – November 30, 2019
Did you know that over 80% of Beverly Hills businesses are small businesses?
Small Business Saturday is a national campaign created by American Express in 2010. There is Cyber Monday and Black Friday – Small Business Saturday is a way to show support for our local small businesses during the holiday season. Go out and ‘shop small’ Beverly Hills!
BUSINESSES: Local Small Businesses qualify to receive complimentary Small Business Saturday promotional materials! More info at www.ShopSmall.com
Share This Page:
- Click here to learn about the complimentary digital customizable materials to start promoting the day to your customers
- Click here and follow the steps below to receive your Small Business Saturday promotional kit which includes #ShopSmall shopping bags, bandannas, pens and much more.
- Click this link and select ‘Apply Now’
- On the far right of the screen, select ‘As An Individual’ (if you select as a small business, it won’t queue you to include your address to receive the tool kit)