Room & Rooftop Reservation Procedure:
- For availability and to reserve a space, email Melissa Case.
- Upon receipt of a request, venues will be designated based on capacity requirements and availability, with consideration given to the number of participants, Chamber Member package level, room size, and meeting priority.
- Chamber meetings have priority over outside requests. In rare circumstances, meetings may be canceled at the discretion of the Chamber.
- Four business days prior to meeting, please confirm your conference room, set up and any other details with front desk personnel.
- Meeting cancellations must be made to the Beverly Hills Chamber front desk staff in writing via email to Melissa Case.
- A 48-hour notice of cancellation is required for a refund. There is a $100 nonrefundable cancellation fee.
The Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce has two modern and well-equipped conference rooms along with a gorgeous rooftop which overlooks the northeast side of our world-renowned city available to rent.
Chamber members are eligible to reserve the Chamber Conference rooms and rooftop located at 9400 S. Santa Monica Blvd. in Beverly Hills between our normal business hours of 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday-Friday, or outside business hours on nights and weekends, based on staff availability. An additional cost will be incurred for reservations outside normal business hours. Conference rooms are equipped with complimentary wifi, phone, and connections for display of presentations on televisions in each room. Food, drink and cleanup are the responsibility of the renter.
Boardroom Conference Room
Capacity: 50 seated/100 standing
Member Rate: $150/hour
Member Rate: $400