- How to avoid the Holiday stress with Boutique Concierge
- Presenting the Rodeo Drive Visions of Holiday Glamour
- Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills Unveils New Decadent Holiday Menus and Holiday Escape Package to Celebrate the Festive Season
- Carroll Custom for the Holidays | A Message from John Carroll
- Beverly Hills Holiday Shop Local Initiative
- A Note from Chamber President & CEO Todd Johnson
- Kimia Wellness: Spreading the Blessings of Holistic Health
- Addressing Men’s Health in the Virtual Age: Beverly Hills Practice expands offerings to Deliver Empowered Care to Men and support a Good Cause
- Pumpkin Patch Mobile by Artists Creating Entertainment
- Dr. Mariano Busso, Renowned Cosmetic Dermatologist, Opens Beverly Hills Office
'The Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce has given me wonderful access to the City Leaders and I have the utmost respect for all the individuals involved at the city planning level.'
John Bendheim – President - Bendheim Enterprises, Inc.
Meet the Director of Economic Development and Government Affairs – Blair Schlecter
Posted by Admin on June 6th, 2018
Categories : Chamber Membership, Events, Staff Feature
Industry : City, Community, Government
Where are you from originally?
When did you start working at the Chamber?
What were you doing before you started working at the Chamber?
- I am an attorney by background. I worked for many years at a law firm downtown and then had my own practice for several years.
Favorite thing about your job:
- The ability to make connections and solve problems for our members and see them do well.
What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
- I love to hike, read, watch sports and travel
What are the best and worst things about living in LA?
- The best thing about LA is the diversity of things to do and the people; it’s never boring. The worst part is the traffic
and lack of green space.
One piece of advice for Chamber members:
- Show up to events and functions. Nothing beats the connections you make face to face.
Three bucket list items:
- Travel to Australia
- Climb Mount Kilimanjaro
- Attend the Olympic games.
What is one thing you wish you could tell your fifteen-year-old self?
Which technological advancements excite you the most?
If you could have one superhuman power, what would it be?
Share This Page: