- Nelson Shelton & Associate Real Estate is making Big Moves
- Quick Culture Insider
- First Bank - Need to move a personal line of credit or consolidate high-interest debts?
- Congratulations GLAUDI on 10 Years!
- The West Hollywood EDITION, Where Modern Meets Luxury & West Hollywood Meets Beverly Hills
- Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts: Summer @ The Wallis
- Creating jobs amid a pandemic: GEM Travel Club creates nationwide opportunities in an industry that lost over $500 billion in spending in the U.S. alone this past year.
- Special Offer by Optimum Seismic: Complimentary Individual Consultations and Professional Assessments of Your Building’s Earthquake Safety
- Louis Vuitton presents the Men’s Spring-Summer 2021 collection in a Temporary Residency on Rodeo Drive
- Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills Reopens Dining Destinations with Added Safety Precautions in Place
'The Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce has given me wonderful access to the City Leaders and I have the utmost respect for all the individuals involved at the city planning level.'
John Bendheim – President - Bendheim Enterprises, Inc.
Meet the Director of Economic Development and Government Affairs – Blair Schlecter
Posted by Admin on June 6th, 2018
Categories : Chamber Membership, Events, Staff Feature
Industry : City, Community, Government
Where are you from originally?
When did you start working at the Chamber?
What were you doing before you started working at the Chamber?
- I am an attorney by background. I worked for many years at a law firm downtown and then had my own practice for several years.
Favorite thing about your job:
- The ability to make connections and solve problems for our members and see them do well.
What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
- I love to hike, read, watch sports and travel
What are the best and worst things about living in LA?
- The best thing about LA is the diversity of things to do and the people; it’s never boring. The worst part is the traffic
and lack of green space.
One piece of advice for Chamber members:
- Show up to events and functions. Nothing beats the connections you make face to face.
Three bucket list items:
- Travel to Australia
- Climb Mount Kilimanjaro
- Attend the Olympic games.
What is one thing you wish you could tell your fifteen-year-old self?
Which technological advancements excite you the most?
If you could have one superhuman power, what would it be?
Share This Page: