- Jean-Georges Beverly Hills Terrace Reopening 10/1 with Launch of a New Eight Course Tasting Menu
- PR after a crisis: Too little, too late
- BHCC 2020-21 Board of Directors Chairman Jonathan Durante Induction Ceremony Speech
- IWC Schaffhausen Adds Attractive New Models to the Portugieser Family
- A Taste of Fatamorgana Gelato
- 2020 Vision: Health, Wealth, and Happiness Series Recap
- PHX Architecture, Erik B. Peterson – We Are All in This Together
- DeLight Patisserie: Bringing love and delight to you
- Skin by Jess Levin
- Healthcare Professionals Empowered Immunity Discussion With Dr. Tina Alidad and Dr. Nell Smircina
'The Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce has given me wonderful access to the City Leaders and I have the utmost respect for all the individuals involved at the city planning level.'
John Bendheim – President - Bendheim Enterprises, Inc.
Meet the Director of Economic Development and Government Affairs – Blair Schlecter
Posted by Justin.Hall on June 6th, 2018
Categories : Chamber Membership, Events, Staff Feature
Industry : City, Community, Government
Where are you from originally?
When did you start working at the Chamber?
What were you doing before you started working at the Chamber?
- I am an attorney by background. I worked for many years at a law firm downtown and then had my own practice for several years.
Favorite thing about your job:
- The ability to make connections and solve problems for our members and see them do well.
What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
- I love to hike, read, watch sports and travel
What are the best and worst things about living in LA?
- The best thing about LA is the diversity of things to do and the people; it’s never boring. The worst part is the traffic
and lack of green space.
One piece of advice for Chamber members:
- Show up to events and functions. Nothing beats the connections you make face to face.
Three bucket list items:
- Travel to Australia
- Climb Mount Kilimanjaro
- Attend the Olympic games.
What is one thing you wish you could tell your fifteen-year-old self?
Which technological advancements excite you the most?
If you could have one superhuman power, what would it be?
Share This Page: