- The House of Creed present a unique Holiday Leather Explorer Collection
- A Short History of Dynamic Films
- A TIME TO GIVE THANKS
- The Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce Recognizes Fully Vaccinated Businesses
- Beverly Hills Celebrates the Holidays!
- Things to do in Beverly Hills
- Have your Concierge De-Stress your Holidays!
- The Xclusive
- Annual New York Business Attraction & Retention Mission
- Fairmont Century Plaza is Back
'The Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce has given me wonderful access to the City Leaders and I have the utmost respect for all the individuals involved at the city planning level.'
John Bendheim – President - Bendheim Enterprises, Inc.
Signature Event Highlight: State of Luxury: Power Panel Series with Ann Shatilla
Posted by Admin on February 26th, 2019
Categories : Chamber Membership, Events, Industry News / Trends / Reports / Features
Industry : Marketing, PR
The State of Luxury: Power Panel Series with Ann Shatilla (formally known as the Power Breakfast Panel Series) is one of the Beverly Hills Chamber’s most educational Signature Events. With content centered around the luxury market, this exciting and fast-paced corporate teaching seminar provides attendees with extensive and concrete business tips for ALL businesses.
The event begins with a breakfast reception which offers the perfect opportunity to network alongside fellow attendees while enjoying a delicious spread. Following the reception, an informative panel discussion takes place. Emmy-award winning national and global TV news producer and veteran luxury lifestyle media expert, Ann Shatilla, serves as the moderator and panelist alongside two to three other esteemed panelists.
Some of the previous esteemed panelists have included:
- M (AKA Michael Chow), Owner of Global Find Dining Group MR CHOW Worldwide
- Stan Rosenfield, President of Stan Rosenfield & Associates
- Howard Bragman, Founder and CEO of LaBrea.Media
- Leigh Davidson, Director of Brand Strategy, FNDR
- Lash Fary, Founder and CEO of Distinctive Assets
- Jeanie Pyun, Deputy Editor, The Hollywood Reporter
- Desireé Duffy, Founder and CEO of Black Château
Some of the previous topics have included:
- Latest luxury trends to take your business to the highest level, no matter what business
- Top 5 Luxury Marketing, PR, and Concept trends tips for 2019
- How to get you and your brand recognized today
- Creating the new 5-point elevator pitch for clients for 2019
- How economy upturns and downturns affect your marketing plan, what you need to know
- Defining who the high-end buyer is today
- How GenZ-ers are Extraordinary Shoppers
- Top tips on what high end clients actually want
- Specific pointers for social media, online and mobile
- Editorial content versus advertising – pros and cons and learn who really decides coverage in newsrooms
- Employee relations are a key to brand performance in 2019; what you have to teach your staff to beat the competition
- Celebrity sponsorship – how it works
- Crisis management for luxury brands
- The NEW definition of luxury for millennials and how to service as they want – exact tips
- What the luxury client actually wants today
- Specifics on how social media, online and mobile are gaining prominence
- More e-commerce; 68% of luxury goods brands are now selling goods over the internet – why you have to
- How the latest travel trends are affecting your business – no matter what your business
The upcoming spring 2019 Power Panel will touch on the following topics:
- Latest statistics on luxury business trends for 2019
- What affluent consumers want in 2019 and marketing trends for luxury businesses
- ‘Alpha Growth’ – how to grow faster than your competitor with these three bold moves
- ‘Emotional Intelligence’ – why you must have these four business traits today to grow and how to bring Emotional Intelligence into your Digital Marketing Strategy
- The HENRY’s (high-earners-not-rich-yet) – why this segment is now so important for luxury brands
- Outlining the difference between traditional media, PR, and Social Media PR. Exactly what you need to know
- Why affluent consumers are continuing to lose trust in Facebook
- Instagram; A must in 2019 and how to do it at the ultra-luxury level. 40 Concrete How-to-Tips on what to include
- 12 ways to generate FREE publicity for your business
- 12 ways to get covered by media
- How to prepare for a Hollywood level red carpet event – point by point
- How to execute a Hollywood level red carpet event – point by point.
- How to write the perfect press release, and why the ones you have been approving are not bringing the results you want
Attendees will receive an exclusive packet of proprietary and highly researched information put together by our dynamic moderator, Ann Shatilla. To read more about Ann Shatilla, click here.
Confirmed spring 2019 panelists include:
- Sebastien Silvestri, Chief Operating Officer of Disruptive Group, a division of world-renowned lifestyle hospitality company SBE. He is known as one of the top innovative minds in the hospitality business. He oversees food and beverage operations globally and part of the recent acquisition of the Morgans Hotel Group, as well as the openings of the SLS Baha Mar in Nassau, Bahamas, the SLS LUX Brickell in Miami, and Mondrian Park Avenue in New York. To read more about Sebastien Silvestri, click here.
- Tosh Berman, CEO and Co-Founder of The Madera Group. He is known as one of the brightest minds in the upscale landscape today as well as known for his brilliance in ‘conceptualizing’ and for ‘developing’ innovative marketing concepts, across several portfolios, his vision has changed business perceptions and set new standards. To read more about Tosh Berman, click here.
- Jerry Digney, President of DIGNEY & CO. Public Relations. He is the longtime publicist for world-famous TCL Chinese Theatre, Bob Newhart, Ray Charles, BB King, The NEVILLES and a Hollywood leader in putting on world class Red Carpet events, Hand and Footprint ceremonies, Star’s on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and Hollywood galas for some of the biggest names in the world. To read more about Jerry Digney, click here.
- John Brennan, a Luxury Brand Experience expert. Brennan is a luxury corporate trainer specializing in offering luxury customer service, elevating the client experience, motivation, brand sales process, and team building. He is essentially brought in to “train-the-trainers.” To read more about John Brennan, click here.
The next State of Luxury: Power Panel Series with Ann Shatilla is on March 12, 2019 from 7:30 – 10 AM at The Peninsula Beverly Hills. For more details about the event or to register, click here.
Share This Page: