‘STATE OF BUSINESS NEWS REPORT; Top Businesses Leading the Way’ is a New TV Show That Launched on KTLA 5 Sunday June 28, 2020 1:00 PM (PT). Submissions Are Now Being Taken by Producer Emmy-Award Winning TV News Producer Ann Shatilla.
Two reopening opportunities available now to businesses and practices:
A NEW BUSINESS NEWS TV PROGRAM LAUNCHED ON KTLA.
THE COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY STRATEGIC ECONOMIC PR, MARKETING, NEWS GUIDELINE REPORT; “THE PATH TO REOPEN; FORCED TO FIND A NEW WAY” – DOCUMENT
- The document is now available and a new business news-style TV program is launching on KTLA in June that you can now be a part of.
A NEW BUSINESS NEWS TV PROGRAM HAS LAUNCHED ON KTLA. IT IS AN INDEPENDENT NEWS-STYLE INFORMATION PROGRAM PRODUCED AN OWNED BY ANN SHATILLA, EMMY-AWARD WINNING TV NEWS PRODUCER AND STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANT.
Immediate notice for businesses and practices:
- We are currently looking for top businesses and practices to highlight your health and safety protocols for a new timely TV program for businesses. We are taking pitches right now
- 30-minute television newscast style formatted news program. Serious hard news style TV program launched on the latest Covid-19 news with businesses and practices. Program covers health and safety protocols of various businesses and the new services that businesses are offering during this pandemic
- Title of Program: COVID-19 BUSINESS REPORT: TOP BUSINESSES DOING HEALTH AND SAFETY RIGHT
- Airs on KTLA and its dozens of cities across the US and various cities in the southwest
- Independently owned paid-programming opportunity created specifically to help businesses get the word out on what you are doing and plan to do
- Ann Shatilla is producer, director, writer and owner
- Created as a marketing tool for you to help your business advise on the one vital thing that needs to be highlighted in at this time- promoting businesses and the city as the safest in the world. Marketing in this specific time needs carefully planned subtle approach. The show is a chance for your company to obtain a full 2:30 minute serious “news style” report that can be used in your own marketing, to use on your website, You Tube and for all marketing purposes. You can also let clients know that you were covered by the Covid-19 Business Report by sending a link of this report and posting on your social platforms.
Breakdown of shoot:
- Your health and safety procedures will be shot as well as new services you are offering, in a 2:30 minute serious news style report that will also include details of your business over 90 minutes. This is a no-contact shoot. Meaning all is done in complete compliance.
- Each report includes seven (7) seconds at the end of the report for your website address, business address, phone number and any social media business information you would like to include
- Each report includes one shot of your website
- Each report is produced as a normal news report with journalistic approach, news writing, editing and voicing (as you would see any news report on nightly newscasts.) This provides a needed format for marketing at this time.
- The 30-minute program is comprised of multiple back-to-back individual news style reports
- Ann Shatilla works closely (prior to location shoot) with each business to ascertain your new procedures related to health and safety, which the report is be based on
- Detailed information is provided to you regarding the show (a week prior to airdate) so you can promote the air date with your clients, contacts and on your social platforms
- Following airing: Report will be posted on the Covid-19 Report YouTube Channel
- Following airing: You own the report (for your own further promotion into perpetuity as you wish)
- Following airing: You can post your report to your website homepage and social media platforms introducing visitors to your site to your overall business and new safety protocols
- Following airing: You may want to email the report to clients, prospective clients, suppliers, and anyone you would like to show what you are doing with your business today in regards to safety and show them the coverage you just received.
- Note from Ann: This show has been specifically created to help businesses show how quickly they plan to be adapting in an effort to protect the community as a whole for all, produced with a very nuanced appropriate tone for the times. I wish you less turbulent times as you are forced to find a new way. I am here to guide, provide and produce for you and your entire team to explain to them all what is needed to promote yourselves now, at the highest level, for the protection of your business and safety of your clients, patients and staff.
This is a ‘no contact’ news shoot for everyone’s safety and well being. Thank you.
THE COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY STRATEGIC ECONOMIC NEWS & GUIDELINE REPORT – THE PATH TO REOPEN; FORCED TO FIND A NEW WAY IS NOW AVAILABLE
Businesses are currently planning health and safety protocols deciding which practices mitigate risk and will responsibly protect clients, employees and community.
Should you decide to reopen or have reopened in these unpredictable times, safety procedures and logistics are paramount at the highest level to execute safety as of opening day and to instill consumer confidence.
A guideline document of protocols has now been compiled for businesses in the US and Canada on how to observe the highest safety procedures, step-by-step (beyond what you already planned) and how to then actually get the word out to create much needed “continuous” public “awareness” of the progressive changes you are executing.
The document The Covid-19 Health & Safety Strategic Economic News & Guideline Report - The Path To Reopen; Forced to Find a New Way is a safety and growth ideas blueprint for retail, hospitality, restaurants, medical practices, wellness practices, law practices, offices, financial services offices, office buildings, car dealerships, luxury services and individual service providers.
Vital marketing today has to promote: Being the “cleanest and safest.” The in-depth fact-based strategic economic resiliency report compiles government, CDC, OSHA recommendations and requirements and Ann’s senior consulting.
The 25-page guideline document is accompanied with customized consulting services for business on how to execute safety fully, with the aim of reaching citywide and national “awareness” for consumer confidence.
The report was written and assembled over three months by 35-year news veteran and Emmy award winning TV journalist, anchor, global reporter/producer, strategic luxury business marketing consultant and former university news communications professor Ann Shatilla (State of Luxury: Power Panel Series with Ann Shatilla) who has been covering this hard news story “hourly” at a global level with internal facts, figures, findings, developments and assessments since February.
Shatilla has intricately researched, studied and reviewed what is working, and can work in health and safety and makes sense for Southern California, Los Angeles and Beverly Hills specifically. She has also studied what is not working in various American cities, China, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Hokkaido, Japan, Italy, Germany, Denmark and more. Narrowing it down for implementation in this specific market and how to ensure it can be done in US and Canada, this report is specifically for California’s business reality landscape with a clear focus on Southern California.
Report provides safety protocols and a checklist/guideline covering:
- Dozens of detailed protocols for healthy and safety
- Execution consulting for your specific business
- Guidance on how to do it and how to let everyone know what your new procedures are.
- How to “promote” and properly market what you have done through progressive customized awareness techniques and business strategies for your specific company in a proper way for these times. *Previous PR strategies will not work and are not appropriate at this time. (“Non-stop” continuous awareness is key in this business atmosphere.)
The document includes tips, fact-based findings and advanced ideas formulated specifically for businesses with a plan of action. With 40% asymptomatic and cough and sneezes traveling now 12 feet, not six (as of May 6, 2020) it takes more than a temperature check, average mask and sanitizer now.
Ann Shatilla also advises on providing another specific “added value” offering that she recommends for clients/patients and the community. She greatly suggests having your business or practice now become a latest, up to the minute, ‘news source’ and ‘news center’ of latest daily information for clients in terms of your own business landscape with weekly updates sent directly to your clients/patients inbox.
The aim is to offer above and beyond service in the realm of safety to show you are on it 24/7 for them. That is what everyone wants to see from any business now. You offer more than your services. Rather, you become a much needed information portal to elevate your business with desired added value to reach “health and safety” leader status. This comes in the form of a corporate must read “NEWS-letter Health & Safety Report.” Overreaching safety protocols must be done hourly now. There is one chance to get noticed as a leader in the safety landscape when you reopen. Ann teaches, guides and assists on these techniques. 1. 1
“He who does it best can survive. He who does not at opening, will wish he had done more and had figured out early enough how to get the word out – to stand out.” Safety First. Safety Second. Instill safety, create awareness. SHOW them unbreakable safety, create loyalty.” – Ann Shatilla
“He who does safety best and promotes it non-stop, will be the one rewarded with patronage. Consumers are looking for a few safe businesses and practices to frequent. Safety practices will create consumer confidence in this dramatically evolving long-term climate. Set the highest standards now. Even the ones you have yet to think about.”
CONSULTING ACCOMPANIES THE REPORT: ANN SHATILLA
Ann Shatilla, news Emmy Award winning veteran journalist Strategic Corporate Communications national level expert for luxury businesses and practices in the US and Canada and is head of L.A. Media & Business Bootcamp PR & Marketing consulting that provides advanced in depth step-by-step outlines for execution, now in compliance for health and safety standards. Ann remains a television news producer providing TV news coverage globally to a world leading news service.
Ann also provides her expertise for State of Luxury: Power Panel Series with Ann Shatilla business teaching seminars, put on by the Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce.
Ann’s consulting work is now fully devoted to helping businesses through this uncertain pandemic business climate with in depth Covid-19 safety and awareness guidance.
To download a PDF version of this information, click here.
To reach Ann Shatilla: 310.271.9433 | AnnShatilla@gmail.com