'The Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce has given me wonderful access to the City Leaders and I have the utmost respect for all the individuals involved at the city planning level.'
John Bendheim – President - Bendheim Enterprises, Inc.
Beverly Hills Chamber Membership
Welcome to the Beverly Hills Chamber… This is our Membership “Need to Knows” page meant as a quick guide to assist your exploration of our Membership benefits & opportunities. You will get a highlight of what the Chamber has to offer along with links to allow a more detailed experience.
- For the best overview of the Beverly Hills Chamber, we invite you to attend one of our orientations where we share all that the Chamber offers and help you discover how to maximize all benefits and opportunities available to you. The next few dates are:
To receive a complimentary event registration:
- – Future Members can request a complimentary registration to a networking event within one month after attending any of our Membership Orientations. One complimentary registration per Future Member.
- – Existing Members receive a $25 event credit toward a networking or eligible signature event for each Future Member that joins acknowledging them as the referral source on their Membership Application. No limit on Member referral credits.
Not sure if your business is a Member? Check our Membership Directory
- If you are a Member, and don’t have a login, use the link to reset your password if your email address is in our system. If you are a Member but your email address is not in the system, contact us at Membership@beverlyhillschamber.com or call the Chamber 310.248.1000 for assistance. Please note, we will need the Primary Representative’s permission in writing to add anyone to any existing Membership.
Not yet a Member, but would like to join?
- Submit your ONLINE APPLICATION and activate your Membership immediately with payment.
- – Your business does not have to be in Beverly Hills to join the Chamber
- – If you would like to connect with the Beverly Hills business community, it makes sense to join our Chamber.
Curious to know why people join the Chamber?
Not sure which package is best for you?
- – Read the quick overview below
- – Decide which package is the minimum in benefits you are seeking that your business qualifies for in terms of number of employees.
- – Remember to consider who it is you want to connect with in terms of your target market.
- – Join at that minimum level that your business qualifies for and if you decide later that you would like to increase your benefits, we can upgrade your Membership at any time.
Need more information on our Membership Packages before deciding?
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS & OPTIONS:
We have a tiered dues structure for Memberships Packages broken down into two categories. Which category and level depends on the size of your business, how much branding and exposure you wish your company to have and who you want to connect with.
- Small Business Packages: You are a small business looking to network with like-minded businesses and desire access to promote your business throughout our network. Annual Membership dues range from $475 – $925 annually (based on business size and benefits desired) and you have access to all our regular networking events
- Chairman’s Circle Packages: Any size business (1 or more employees) that wants the same benefits of being a Premium Member, in addition to participating in a high-level invite only network, advocacy for your business, exclusive sponsorship opportunities and more. The entry level annual Membership for Chairman’s Circle Packages is $1,500 (annually) and has access to our private invite-only network including our:
- – Exclusive Chairman’s Circle Networking Group monthly luncheon providing an intimate high-level networking experience.
- – Two complimentary tickets to our 10 or more Exclusive invite only receptions throughout the year. More details below.
- – Exclusive Sponsorship Opportunities
We produce over 200 Events & Programs a year. View all scheduled events on our Event Calendar.
Small Business Packages:
We have three Small Business Packages depending on the number of employees and what benefits you’d like.
For instance, if you have five employees or less, you qualify for our Basic Membership ($475), however, if you want the benefits of the Premium Membership ($925) because you want the bundled pricing of adding Digital Marketing Credits (DMC) and complimentary registration for all of our regular networking programs and events, feel free to join at Premium!
Each Membership package link will take you to detailed benefits.
- – Basic Member $475 – Businesses with five or less employees are eligible | Basic Profile | Member pricing at events
- – Enhanced Member $695 – Businesses with 26 or less employees are eligible | Enhanced Profile | $250 DMC | Member pricing at events
- – Premium Member $925 – Businesses with 75 or less employees are eligible | All Access Networking Passport* | Ribbon Cutting | Enhanced Profile | $300 DMC
- *All Access Networking Passport allows one complimentary registration to all our regular networking events (i.e. Mixers, Networking Breakfasts, Educational programs, etc.) Ticketed Signature Events, EDC Luncheons & Exclusive Chairman’s Circle Receptions/lunches are not included.
- All businesses with 76 or more employees, or national chains, do not qualify for a Small Business Package and are welcome to join our Chairman’s Circle which would more appropriately align with your brand.
Our Chairman’s Circle Members are the more invested Members of the Chamber comprised of businesses of all sizes interested in supporting the local economic development of our community while being recognized as contributors through our branding and sponsorship opportunities throughout the year. You can view our current Chairman’s Circle members via the link above.
The Chairman’s Circle invite-only network provides opportunity to connect with elite business professionals in the Beverly Hills business community. We offer Exclusive Receptions, private Networking luncheons and best in class Signature Events for higher level management, CEO’s and key decision makers to connect with one another. We recognize top tier professionals do not have much time for networking, so we ensure the right people are in the right room at the right time.
Exclusive CHAIRMAN’S CIRCLE Receptions:
Among our 10-12 Exclusive Chairman’s Circle Receptions throughout the year is our annual signature event Lunar New Year, including this year’s upcoming event hosted by Rolls-Royce & McLaren (February 7, 2020). Additional past celebrations have included Celebrate the ICONS of Beverly Hills with Modern Luxury at the Waldorf Astoria, a celebrity Plastic Surgeon’s star-studded red-carpet grand opening, Spring Place Beverly Hills, Skyspace LA, Jason of Beverly Hills Private Showroom and more
As a Chairman’s Circle Member, you have the option of hosting an Exclusive Chairman’s Circle reception to highlight and showcase your business to this elite group of Members. Watch this video to see just why our Members love the CHAIRMAN’S CIRCLE!
ALL CHAIRMAN’S CIRCLE MEMBER BUSINESSES RECEIVE:
- access to our private invite-only network including:
- Two (2) complimentary tickets to our Exclusive Chairman’s Circle Receptions, including our Lunar New Year signature event.
- Access to our Chairman’s Circle Networking Group – monthly luncheon
- Diamond Club Members (Platinum, Gold, Silver Chairman’s Circle levels) are invited to enjoy one of a kind Diamond Club Experiences (as scheduled).
- – Various levels of Digital Market Credits (DMC below)
- – Ribbon Cutting Services
- – All Access Networking Passport(s) – a complimentary registration to all regular networking events
- – FRIEND $1,500 – Business Name branding | $500 DMC | Basic Advocacy and more
- – COPPER $3,000 – Logo Branding | $600 DMC | Basic Advocacy | Tickets and more
- – BRONZE $5,000 – Logo Branding | $750 DMC | Enhanced Advocacy | Tickets and more
- – SILVER $10,000 – Logo Branding at Diamond Club level | EDC Membership (details below) | Custom Tier 1 Sponsorship | $1,000 DMC | Enhanced Advocacy | Tickets and more
- – GOLD $25,000 – Logo Branding at Diamond Club level | EDC Membership (details below) | Custom Tier 2 Sponsorship | $2,000 DMC | Enhanced Advocacy | Tickets and more
- – PLATINUM $50,000+ – Industry Exclusivity at top tier | Logo Branding at Diamond Club level | EDC Membership (details below) | Custom Tier 3 Sponsorship | $4,000 DMC | Enhanced Advocacy | Tickets and more
- ***detailed benefits of each package can be found via their respective links
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL (EDC) MEMBERSHIP:
We have tremendous networking power in our ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL which meets monthly at Spago for lunch with a Keynote Speaker on topics impacting our local community and surrounding areas. It is comprised of elite business men and women in the area as well as City officials creating a room full of those “in the know” before anyone knows of what’s in the future for Beverly Hills. EDC is spearheaded by our Vice President of Economic Development and Government Affairs, Blair Schlecter, who has his pulse on the heartbeat of Beverly Hills. This is a separate membership of $2,500 or included in the Silver level and up.
Share This Page: