Feeling a little peckish?
Join our Name That Bite contest and win dinner for two in Beverly Hills! You’ll find anything your heart or tastebuds desire, from haute cuisine to comfort food—we have it all.
And don’t worry, it’s easy to participate—read on to find out how.
More information can be found in the Complete Terms and Conditions.
What is Name That Bite?
It’s our weekly promotional contest on social media. We want everyone to know about the fabulous restaurants in Beverly Hills so we’re giving away free food!
Who can participate?
- Is 18 years of age or older.
- Is a current U.S. resident living at least one of the 50 U.S. states.
Who cannot participate?
Employees of Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce (BHCC), its advertising and promotion agencies, and any other entities participating in the design, promotion, marketing, administration or fulfillment of the promotion, and members of their households.
How does it work?
It’s easy to participate:
- Every Monday at approximately 10 am, we will post (on Instagram and Facebook/Meta) a photo of a Beverly Hills dish and part of the restaurant that created it and a hint.
- Before 11:59 pm on Wednesday you must:
- On Thursday we will choose a winner randomly from correct answers submitted before the deadline and DM them on social media with a 24-hour deadline to respond. If a response is not received prior to the deadline communicated in the DM, or if the first winner is deemed ineligible, a new winner will be randomly selected.
- Once a winner is confirmed we will coordinate with them to ensure that all necessary paperwork is in order and arrange for prize delivery.
The weekly prize is a gift card with a cash value of $200 USD. (Note: if the prize is awarded as multiple gift cards, their aggregate total will not exceed $200 USD.)